My mission is to contribute to the success of non-profit organizations in Nova Scotia by providing them with creative and reliable professional services.
- By outsourcing any project that can be done from a remote location, you can free up valuable time
- You save money by hiring a virtual assistant (VA) whenever you need the extra help, instead of hiring full or part-time staff. A VA can work for as little as 4 hours a month.
- Flexible service. A virtual assistant can work in your office as well as from a remote location.
- You pay only for the hours the virtual assistant works.
- No need to train new staff, over 20 years experience in Public Relations and Publicity, Event Coordination and Office Administration